Percolating

 


Even though I’ve been quiet on the blog, behind the scenes I’ve been percolating.

I’ve been making progress on my health goals in more ways than I expected during the first quarter of this year. I haven’t been striving for perfection, which has been an obstacle in the past, but rather taking small steps to gradually improve - and it’s working! Last year I tried to enforce change with my Healthy Low Buy Year, which worked to an extent, but after some time it caused a backlash which led me to revert to some bad habits, namely sugar. Compared to this time last year, I’m overall doing noticeably better and am able to sustain the positive changes more easily and willingly, knowing that I don’t have to be “perfect” all of the time.

I’m also making progress on a secret side project which I will eventually unveil, possibly later this year.

I did think I’d be posting more frequently on the blog than I have, but that’s okay. One of the perks of early retirement is you don’t have to do something if you don’t want to - mostly! I haven’t been idle, and I’ve been giving priority to my most important goal this year, which is my health.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hope and pray 🙏, all is great with you!!?

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I'm doing very well :) Wishing you a happy Spring!

      Delete

Post a Comment